Rx-7 is running! Thanks Mike/Emily

Veritas

Just thought i'd post up and say I got my rx-7 running finally, I wasn't getting fuel or spark, but as it turned out I just didn't have the fuse for the ecu. (was blown to shit) Anyways, I just thought id say thanks to Mike(rotarded) and the rx-7 store for assisting me in getting the car to where it's at now. Had it not been for Mike, my ride would still be sitting dorment. And of course to my girlfriend (Murasaki/Emily) because had it not been for her I wouldn't of had the car, nor my better half to calm me the hell down when things weren't going quite right. (the trip to get the car.)

Thanks to everyone who lent an ear/hand/tool for me to throw.

:D

T.c.

i might need ur guy's help here soon my car is still being retarded but i haven't had time to work on it. after the 10th of june its on.

congrats on getting her running

And thanks to keith for allowing me to use his garage for the 2+ weeks whenever I needed. Damn how many more people do I need to thank? I feel like i did win an award, snicker.

T.c.