poe poe

Guest h8tcivics

Guest h8tcivics

I went over to the thrift store in my 200SX. put the new clutch in it tryn to put miles on it. I bought new paint and everything, so I spray painted MORE RICE on the side of it as a joke. didnt care sanding it down today. anyways..

About and hour after we got there, we heard screechs get louder and louder. I want to punch these fucks that do this..this is how we all got kicked out last time. then it gets quiet, and all of a sudden MEXICAN MUSIC BUMPN.. what is this?

then sure enough you can count the idiots..16 burnouts. Its pathetic how many morons are out their.

about 30 mintues later we see highway patrol,sheriffs, and columbus down there pulling people over..then here is the kicker. the dam chopper was out shootn the search light down at us bout 150ft up. I booked....I have a new spot to hang, big lot, cant see it from the road, no cops anywhere.

drop me qa PM, and I'll let you in on it. I am bringn my crew there next week. The hell with Westerville. all of them are morons.

Guest stevil
John Kerry wouldn't want to stay, but he wouldn't leave either... tough decision. He could probably set up a poll for the parking lot ricers to help him decide.

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by WWJKD?:

When I see a helicopter, I freak out and run around in circles. It's very scary for me.

i didnt think the egyptian thugs had choppers :confused:

Guest silverbullet
hey h8tcivics were u at taco bell on saturday??i work there and i remember seeing someone pull out with more rice painted on the side..if ur who i think u are ur the dude who won the free taco?

Guest silverbullet
i was the guy who said u could have anything u want...hey pm wiht that spot so when i get the formula running strong again i can bring it out

Originally posted by h8tcivics:

If you need help with the formula give me a shout. I need to show ya me GP. it should be done today.

Ha dude i seen you today on 33. I was bored so i left tuttle, went down 270 to sawmill, took sawmill to 33 and headed back. I passed you by la scula's. I was laughing my ass off when i seen the spray paint. good stuff.