Caught some wind of a fast car in town!

ChevyMan1972

Cols racing,

I dont know if you all know this or not, but there is rumor's of someones project is almost complete and ready for the streets? I cant wait to see it out for sure. Thats why im not going to tell everyone what it is, just figure it out on your own! ;)

Later,

Dan

P.S. Just dont hope I jinx him or not LOL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, it's me. Me and Dan have been working hard on this project for the past 9 months and I'm glad to finally hit the streets again.

It's a fully built race tuned, lifetime guaranteed K&N air filter.

See you on the streets!

Originally posted by Kevin R.:

Hey guys, it's me. Me and Dan have been working hard on this project for the past 9 months and I'm glad to finally hit the streets again.

It's a fully built race tuned, lifetime guaranteed K&N air filter.

See you on the streets!

Considering nobody knows who you are, nobody gives a shit.

NO....Dont do that. I'll get back on topic. Ill just say its an old rotory powerd car, that dont use the same stock drivetrain anymore, and its the most sickest combo, givin the weight of the car etc, I have seen it in person as has a lot of others on the board. It will make an apperance this weekend im sure of it, and when it does everyone will turn there heads.

Dan

WINAAAAAA! Yep, Im proud of him for all the hard work this guy has done on this car. It is truly done right, looks like a work of art, for sure. Hope we get a good showing this weekend of people out Jeg's/hooters/Kroger's etc.

Nice work Matt!

Dan