Jerks running stoplights

Guest stevil

Unpowered stoplights are treated as stop signs, but I saw many assholes blowing through them at 50+ mph the past few days, fucking douche bags. They think it's a free for all?! graemlins/wtf.gifgraemlins/nonono.gifgraemlins/doh.gif

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy:

Unpowered stoplights are treated as stop signs, but I saw many assholes blowing through them at 50+ mph the past few days, fucking douche bags. They think it's a free for all?! graemlins/wtf.gifgraemlins/nonono.gifgraemlins/doh.gif

Don't worry, if they get in an accident the legal system will fuck them like a boy scout on a tour of the neverland ranch.

Originally posted by Eazy E:

Don't worry, if they get in an accident the legal system will fuck them like a boy scout on a tour of the neverland ranch.

more like they will sue the state for millions of dollars and win. it's their fault that they don't work right?[/sarcasm]

Had to negotiate the intersection of Stelzer and Morse on Christmas Eve with no light. Just sat there repeating over and over to myself "4 way stop. 4 way stop. 4 way stop." If the light doesn't work, STOP AT THE LINE! It doesn't matter if the car in front of you stopped or not, YOU are supposed to stop at the line and treat it as a 4 way stop. Why does no one have any common courtesy on the road today?!!?

Could be worse - you could live near Brand and Avery in Dublin.

Mutherfukkers in their Volvos and SUVs blow thru that 4-way stop like its not even there - every goddamn day: rain, snow, sleet, or sunshine.

I'm thinking of buying a big old clapped out F250 and haunting that intersection just to go put the fear of collision and respect for traffic laws into some of these jerks.

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Mutherfukkers in their Volvos and SUVs blow thru that 4-way stop like its not even there - every goddamn day: rain, snow, sleet, or sunshine.

I'm thinking of buying a big old clapped out F250 and haunting that intersection just to go put the fear of collision and respect for traffic laws into some of these jerks.

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/lol.gifgraemlins/thumb.gif

Spray paint a warning on the side: "Stop and look or you might hit me!"

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Fuck that, buy a radar gun, then lawn chairs, then cooler with 24pack, and can coozies. You cant have more fun than catching those with radar detectors. :D