Failed Maturity Class

Wildrice2

All my friends grew up and dealt with maturity gracefully but I was sick on the day they held that class.:p I've been riding for 8 years on 6 bikes currently a 2003 black cherry HD Deuce and a 2006 Busa with a few engine mods. Just installed throttle body ported N2O for a Maxton, NC land speed run this June 28-29th. Last Sept 23rd I hit 190.25mph in the standing start mile dyno'd at 184.7 rwhp. This time I have 240 rwhp-130lb torque & plan on hitting 210mph:bow: using a 37 rear sprocket if all goes well & I don't wussie out:eek:. I need people to join the ecta-lsr.com as it's a long 600 mile ride each way pulling a bike trailer.:)

Lots of variables--especially weather--atmosp pressure-side winds a kick--my 4th trip--lots of new riders shifting into 7th gear--been there myself:-) I'll be lighting the N2O in 5-6th gear depending~~. 4 guys have hit above 250 mph mark--clocked by timing light 132' apart. Whole race is only 132 ft. clock starts at the 1st light and stops at the 2nd 132 ft later.

Lots of variables--especially weather--atmosp pressure-side winds a kick--my 4th trip--lots of new riders shifting into 7th gear--been there myself:-) I'll be lighting the N2O in 5-6th gear depending~~. 4 guys have hit above 250 mph mark--clocked by timing light 132' apart. Whole race is only 132 ft. clock starts at the 1st light and stops at the 2nd 132 ft later.

:welcome:

Lee Shierts went over 260 on Yancy's Turbo Busa and holds the record for the fastest. :bow: Fucking smoking!

The ninja zx12 or 14 really don't hold such highspeed records as the Busa's because the Busa has an amazing aftermarket compared to the ninja so the guys wanting to break the big 230mph+ traps ride Busa's. As much fun as it seems, I'm not into top speed goals though so it doesn't matter to me.