Trip to Tennesee, deals gap and blue ridge parkway ! (sticky?)

The Man of Steele

Hey fellow riders thought I would offer to every one a chance to be part of a motorcycle trip. In late july to early August date is being set soon. We will be leaving Columbus and riding to Gatlinburg Tenn. From there we will get hotels and ride the Mountains for a few days places including but not limited to: Deals Gap , Blue Ridge Parkway(NC & Georgia) Smokey Mountains Parkway, The mountain pass (Tenn. to Cherokee N.C.)

The plan is to get some ride at your pace cycling in the beautifull mountain regions of the east coast. My father has put this on for about 15 years now and they have any where from 10 to 40 bikes. This will be my first year and I am going with a few friends (on this board) so if you are interested let me know.

Are you really asking to die..

Why not try out hawking hills with me and brian first, and then see if you think you can handle twisties literally 10x more dangerous. Ide hope you were going JUST to cruise through these. 300miles experience = NOT ready for anything but straight line riding still.

I never said I was going fast? Also what don't you get abput this is not the first bike I have ridden? Ypu and Brian are worse than 2 children and not to mention that neither you or Brian have any room to speak about safety.

Either way get your worthless post out of my legitiment thread turg burgle!

i'm workin on goin down this summer. my uncle lives 5 min. from the gap. The national SV rally is gonna be at the gap June 4th for the whole weekend. Too bad i graduate the 4th......