Good price for this bike?

JaSSon

here is a copy/paste of the description of the bike.

Originally posted by the seller:

Buddy of mine is getting rid of his 01 GSX-R 750. Its got 84XX miles, Yoshimura tri-oval carbon fiber slip on, Chrome wheels, Chrome Suzuki decal, Vortex rear sprocket upped 2 teeth, Vortex race shifter, timing retarder, front flush mount signals, new Metzeler M1 Sportech rear tire,new clutches, red LED underglow, never been left outside and very well taken care of. Also have a mathcing Suzuki racing jacket for $125, and 2 helmets for $25 a piece. Bike has gone a best of 10.68 at 128. Looking for $6100 O.B.O.

http://forums.modulardepot.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=506352

With the exception of the wheels, exhaust, and the flush turn signals, I'm not interested in any of the other aftermarket parts. I would most likely ask the seller to remove them and reduce the price, or I would remove them myself and sell them.

Is that a good price? I think it seems a bit expensive for a used bike; one that has most likely seen track use.

i got my new 05 750 for not too much more than that. it's a bit steep. espically if u don't want the aftermarket stuff. 8the chrome wheels aren't too much more than stock wheels. imo... not that great of a price. the 8000+ miles are probably hard miles too!!!!!