good exhaust?

Rustlestiltskin

Since purchasing the 05 zx6r I've been roaming around on the internet looking up exhuast companies that have a pipe out for it. I've found a couple but since my Bike background is limited I dont know what people believe is a good brand or not. So I post the brands that came out with the 05' pipes and all of you can tell me whats junk, what sounds good, loudness,quality. Thanks alot for advice tongue.gif

-ackrapovic-single canister underseat

-arata-single canister under seat

-arrow- single canister underseat

-jardine-single canister under seat

-micron- single canister underseat

-devil- dual canisters underseat

-2 brothers- dual canister underseat

-yoshimura- single canister underseat

Thats all the ones I found so far for the bike that I can think of but I could be missing some.

Guest 420GSXR1000

Yosh man all the way!!!!! just put on a half system the other day, updated the pwr cmdr map and away I go....took less than an hour too!!!!!

just my opinion....YOSH YOSH

It really depends what you have in mind and how much you want to spend. You really don't get much from a 600cc bike with a full system. Maybe 5RWHP if your lucky($800-1300). Slips ons are good for 1-3RWHP if your even luckier($400-600).

They are pretty much good for sound only and on the expensive system, you can save some weight. But by going with the titanum systems you are going to spend big bucks. For what a good system costs, you could have just bought a 1000cc bike. Your best bang for buck would be a 40-shot of nitrous if you want some increased power.

Otherwise, from the list you have I would say:

1. Ackrapovic

2. Arrow

3. Devil

4. Arata

I would check out the CBR forums ( http://600rr.org/ ) and see what will give you the sound you want and the best bang for buck.

Good luck,

Josh

Guest 420GSXR1000

set valve gone....tricked computer into not knowing it,,,runs and sounds great!!!..

and still took less than an hour..

hows the new baby mike!!!!??????