Blue GSXR on Broad St

Guest James C Hensler

Guest James C Hensler
I was out all weekend and I kept seeing a Blue gsxr looks like a 750 or 1000. Anyone know who it is? I think he lives off of Taylor. If your a member I have the blue Busa!

Guest Crucial Conflict

Who ever it was will get his, and he won't even know it til he wakes up in the hospital, and thats even if he does wake up.. And that IQ test should pertain to everything with a motor!

A guy came to look at my quad I have for sale and he didn't even know how to ride one, he stalled it 50 times try'n to bring it out of 1st. I told him to Pay up Sucka or I'm push'n it back in the garage.. "He walked"...

Guest James C Hensler

Oh no thats not me BUT I have gone fast on Broad St! Never over 100 though! This is my 5th streetbike! I have had almost every model of Kx dirtbikes. 80,125,250,and 500. When I was in the Marines my roomate and I swapped my mustang for his V-Max for most of 2 years. My last fast bike was a 900rr! I have Rode with Bengi several times and he can vouch for how I ride. Oh and I'm not a kid I'm 35! Feel like 60!

[ 15. February 2005, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: James C Hensler ]