six14stunt??????????????

Guest 1_slow_600

Guest 1_slow_600
So whats the deal with these guys? Im not trying to be a dick or start anything,But hoblick and chad get on here and say there getting a stunt team toghether and they want all these people to come and ride and get somthing started,But when you try to get in contact with them they dont ever reply or anything. I was just wondering what was up with that. Plus once again i will say "that Im not trying to start anything"Or be a dick.

No one ever tried to contact me so I don't know. I would love to have you guys come out and hang out w/ us. We had about 15 people show up last sunday at our spot so its not like we're hating on people. Check out our site for meetings or pm me and I'll give you some more info.

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by Chad is Dead:

No one ever tried to contact me so I don't know. I would love to have you guys come out and hang out w/ us. We had about 15 people show up last sunday at our spot so its not like we're hating on people. Check out our site for meetings or pm me and I'll give you some more info.

Ya I sent hoblick like 2 pm's with my phone# and told him to call me and we could all meet up and ride,And he never got back with me.

Originally posted by TurboTANK:

get ahold of me when ur doing it next time. i would love to come watch you guys fuck up your bikes...lol

wanna be a sponsor and weld all my mishaps up?? lol :D

actually id like to get somone to weld a pice on my subframe here soon.

Originally posted by NoRodStang:

When do you guys hang out. I would like to come out on my seca. I done a bit of wheels pops but would like to see some pros in action and maybe learn better ways to handle my bike smile.gif

www.six14stunt.com

register and find it out in the meetings forum ;)

Originally posted by NoRodStang:

When do you guys hang out. I would like to come out on my seca. I done a bit of wheels pops but would like to see some pros in action and maybe learn better ways to handle my bike smile.gif

He called us pros....hahha...you just boosted my ego dude.