Hayabusa Nut-Swingers

04r1

Originally posted by Dark Horse:

wow what a newb.....bustin out the bens so quick

Yup, he runs a bike shop. Newb indeed.

Originally posted by Hoblick:

mike, you remember me. i used to work down at Urbans shop. my name is Ryan. you may not i dunno. i stopped out extreme a few times too.

+1. Mike, I stopped out there a month or so again with a friend that was looking for a job working on dirtbikes. Should I tell him to stop back down, or is it not worth it?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Extreme PowerSports
Originally posted by copperhead:

Yup, he runs a bike shop. Newb indeed.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hoblick:

mike, you remember me. i used to work down at Urbans shop. my name is Ryan. you may not i dunno. i stopped out extreme a few times too.

+1. Mike, I stopped out there a month or so again with a friend that was looking for a job working on dirtbikes. Should I tell him to stop back down, or is it not worth it? </font>Tell him to stop back in a month or so. I dont realy have any dirt bike biz right know but it's picking up. And to stock v6 I'm going to give you a hint my bike goes 8.80 on motor with a 158mph in the 1/4 if your bike is stock you can never have that. I never down the r1 I would like to have one to road race. Buy if you still want to do this for fun thats cool. graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by StockV6:

Sorry I didnt post back so quick, I didnt get to bed till after 8:30 this morning smile.gif Anyway, you wanna race, thats cool well do it when trails opens up if ya want. Ive heard your busa is heavily modded so it will probably be a waste of my time but Ill still race ya. Its not that I hate busa's, im just sick of everyone thinking they are the best and cant be beat. They are no faster than most new liter bikes anyway. Oh well

Typical cr challenge.

oooooo So we must be in the presence of a real hard core street racer. Man I'v never met one before, I'v just seen them on those movies. I herd they were really tough and hard core, you must have somthing really sweet in your garage. CR dosnt know whats about to hit them. Hollywood is in town. CR will finally have a member worth braging about to others.

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

WHO ARE YOU?????

damn amy don't sit back and take that even if it is true

when did i say anything about amy? :confused:

Guest Extreme PowerSports
Why is everyone talking about sonny's nutz when none of you have the balls to race him your self graemlins/gone.gif the first smiley is sonny the rest is cr graemlins/finger.gif This hole topic was stockv6 calling out any hayabusa on his r1 and i challenged him and he said it would be a waste of his time because he heard my bike is highly modd'ed. but not being a bitch he said he would race me any way.

Originally posted by Extreme PowerSports:

Why is everyone talking about sonny's nutz when none of you have the balls to race him your self graemlins/gone.gif the first smiley is sonny the rest is cr graemlins/finger.gif This hole topic was stockv6 calling out any hayabusa on his r1 and i challenged him and he said it would be a waste of his time because he heard my bike is highly modd'ed. but not being a bitch he said he would race me any way.

Apparently you don't understand. Hollywood is on sonny's nuts because he came out and challenged a bunch of people... with vehicles that he doesn't own, nor intends to race. If sonny got banned from the messageboard for being a toolbox, it just makes him and whoever he has whore for him look like an even bigger douchebag. Nobody here has ever said that they want to race sonny for ANY reason, which is why it's funnier still.

Don't get too heated up about this, Mike. No one is questioning your abilities as a mechanic or a rider, and I'm pretty sure that NO ONE doubts the abilities of your bike. Lighten up and have some fun around here, man. I'm also pretty sure you'lll be the one I call when I buy another bike this summer and need some work done on it.

Well I just wanna see a damn race.. who gives a fuck about hollywood or sonny and all this shit that shouldnt even be on this thread.. lets see the busas and R1s go at it.. plain and simple.. damn! lol

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

dont worry fellas.. this is just QWK90GT trying to make a friend that has more of a chance beating a bike in general compaired to him in his little car.

Your a funny man... not. I don't need other people to run my races for me I'll beat you on my own.