4g63t swap

Crash1647545504

i havnt fully decided but im considering doing this swap into my car i can use my same mounts but im not sure about axle peaces... but my curent trany is an auto and i do not want to switch over to manual is there any dificulties with swaping auto tranies? and if posible is there anyone that would like to asist my if i do decide to do this sap within the winter time?

[ 21. October 2003, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: BennyBoy ]

hey on a side note if you need any parts Fat Kat junk yard just got a car like yours in just hought I would tell ya
realy!? wheres this place at? thanx for the heads up man

as for wiering i need the ecu also so i guess its all gonna have to be swaped. ill look at columbus dsm thans ken

My friend and I are in the process of doing a 4G63t swap right now, but ours is going into a dodge colt. Which means we are doing a complete wiring swap too :( But actually won't be putting the motor in till next week. Just gutting the donor car this week.

is it goin into the colt hatch? or is it a colt like my car... tell me how it goes, i know a couple guys around columbus that this swap in a colt/mirage/summit... there are actualy a couple 12 second summits running around with ported 14b's and big 16g's and other mods

Originally posted by BennyBoy:

is it goin into the colt hatch? or is it a colt like my car... tell me how it goes, i know a couple guys around columbus that this swap in a colt/mirage/summit... there are actualy a couple 12 second summits running around with ported 14b's and big 16g's and other mods

It is going into a colt hatch, but I can still let you know how everything goes next week. As long as my mouth doesn't hurt too much next week after getting my 4 wisdom teeth pulled friday we will be doing the swap.