Heater Core....

girlsrace2

Well, there used to be a guy in millersport that was real good with CRX's. Name was Kris Watters or something, anyways he had an article in the dispatch this summer about how he used to work on CRX's on a tarp in his living room, you might want to look him up. With his faith and focus, he can get you a 16HP gain from a hi flo heater core.

Guest OhioSiGuy
I replaced the heater core in my chevy blazer, in one day. Not to mention it was outside in the rain so i almost passed out, but i did it. Take off the dash and look to the right side, there should be a black box and in side is that damn thing. I have a 91 Civic HB, too, which is close to a Gen II crx. Good luck hvae fun and take your time. Don't do it when its raingin so you ahve to have the doors shut and you almost pass out with those damn fumes, too. Good luck.

Well we got two of my b/f's dads friends to help out and there gonna do it in a steel shop tomorrow night and all you have to do is take the glove compartment out and move the condensor for the a/c and it should be good to go but takes some time!

if you just don't want to deal with the coolant stankin up your car you can just disconnect the hoses where they run through the engine side of the firewall and connect them with a suitably sized piece of pipe and a couple hose clamps. better bundle up though and get a nice ice scraper.