sr20de (T)

Brandon

does any have any experience with a 93 se-r or sr20de, or the bluebird, gti-r swaps. if so can you possibley give a little advice. i'm looking to swap a bluebird but is there a cheaper way to get 205 hp at 7psi? smile.gif

humm how can i put this

www.nissanforums.com

www.sr20development.com

www.sr20parts.com

heres what i can tell yea

what are u trying to say???do u need a motor for swap??? jun has a stroker kit for the sr...makes it a 2.2l . gtir is gonna get u more out of the box..231hp individual throttle bodies, t28 turbne, stronger internals, add some "safe boost" say 14-15psi, and a front mount u will see 230-250 at the wheels. they can be built to run like a raped ape. but ur gona have some time and money in it. if u have an ser the tranny will work and need to be redone..ie anthing over 350-400 hp and slicks u will split the case...thats where sr20dev.com comes in...u will need to send ur det computer to jwt for some reworking. the us wiring harness will work with mods..but det engine harness is recomended. their is lots of crap out there for this engine/swap..just i need to know what u want...

tank

What kind of car are you going to put this in? With the motors out of the Sylivias, the only real difference between all of the sr20det's are the turbos they come stock with. Internally each one is just as stong as the other. The best thing to do is get the correct generation motor for the chassis you are putting it in. That simplifies wiring and installation. If you are eventually going to upgrade the turbo there is no reason to get a later engine unless it matches your car. Hope that helps.

[ 03 October 2002, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: bigbabyjesus ]

Go Here Its been done, and looks like a fun project. Definate sleeper. If your Se-r is in good condition, the only thing you'll really need is the Bluebird longblock with turbo and manifolds. Everything will have to be custom, but you can reuse the wiring harness (which means no splicing). I just wish I could find a Se-r for around a grand, then I'd do it. SR20's can run 14 psi on the stock t25, which lays down somewhere in the neighborhood of 240-250 wheel hp.

i had a 91 se-r and was gonna do the swap, call sr20 developement. i got priced on everythgin to do it... that was a front clip wiht the bluebird motor, ecu, aftermarket downpipe, intercooler, and a few other things i needed.. it was gonna be like $3500. shipped! and wiht stock boost i think around 10 psi, it would be about 230hp to the wheels.

Originally posted by integranator:

Force Fed actually just finished one like... a week ago. It dyno'd at stock boost 180hp/195 ftlbs-- its pretty quick, and you can still turn up the boost!

Yea, that is my friend Jesse's car. Its really sweet. I cant wait till he turns up the boost. :D

Originally posted by More Tools Than Columbus Racing:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by integranator:

Force Fed actually just finished one like... a week ago. It dyno'd at stock boost 180hp/195 ftlbs-- its pretty quick, and you can still turn up the boost!

Yea, that is my friend Jesse's car. Its really sweet. I cant wait till he turns up the boost. :D </font>Yeah, Force Fed gets their engines from here in town from a place called "Japanese Direct" it's out on Westerville Rd. The place is in the phone book. They import engines directly from Japan. The prices are a little higher than most places, but you don't have to pay for S/H since you jus pick it up from them.