Turbo

Guest canoneos1vhs

just find an intake manifold for a non supercharged version of the engine, and plumb a pair of turbos. you prolly won't find a kit to do it, so be prepared to get creative. prolly not going to be cheap either, you'd be a lot better off to modify and tune what you have... :D

if your budget's big enough, anything is possible...

Originally posted by canoneos1vhs:

Is it possible to take the supercharger off of my 2000 bonnieville SSEI and put on a twin turbo??

Just curious.

beter not let chris catch you asking that tongue.gif

Seriously though, space will be a serious issue, you could always cut holes in the hood and just stick them out into space tongue.gif

hmmm, hey, have tou considered a big single, mount it just over the tranny, where you front bank exhaust crossover goes. Custom headers, and you would have a damn good place for one.

There is not a kit on the market YET... but INTENSE ( http://www.INTENSE-Racing.com ) is in development of a kit right now. smile.gif

While you are on that site, check out Scott's 2k Bonne in the sponsored cars section. It's run 11.886 in the 1/4 mile. smile.gif

Originally posted by CammedBlowDryer:

There is not a kit on the market YET... but INTENSE ( http://www.INTENSE-Racing.com ) is in development of a kit right now. smile.gif

While you are on that site, check out Scott's 2k Bonne in the sponsored cars section. It's run 11.886 in the 1/4 mile. smile.gif

Chris...why not give up on you're GTP.. give me the engine..and put it in my fiero!

You can even help!

It deservers a lighter, faster, better handling home than in that big slug of a car tongue.gif