oil pressure

Guest sphen02

Guest sphen02
aight...so im kinda wondering what was up with my car last night...Jesse and I went out and we found this awesome parking lot...it had 4 inches of untouched snow...we were going to take his car...but he broke his radiator...but we ended up taking my car...and were out doing our donuts and what not...and i take him back to his place...after running my car into the ground..and after i drop him off i look down and my oil pressure is ridiculously low...like really really low...my oil pressure gauge has like the no pressure spot...and then the two normal operating range ticks...and the really high spot...and like it was right in the middle of the lowest normal operating tick and the no oil pressure tick...it seemed to get better as i drove it a bit...the pressure still gained as the rpm's increased so its nothing major..i was freaking out because i thought i was really low on oil...and i checked my dip stick and i was full...just wondering what you think could cause this...like maybe the gauge is just off really bad...but my car does have a factory oil cooler...and what im thinking it was is like the snow was so high it was hitting the cooler...and so the cooler was just over cooling because of the cool temperatures...or something...im not positive...give me your thoughts on the situation...i dont think anythings majorly wrong with it...just kinda worried.

I went out there with just my car after we hit up hardees and that's how the radiator broke (nope, didn't even bump anything, pos plastic end caps, i'm buying an aluminium one). At one point I had snow spining off of my front drivers side tire so much that it covered my whole windshield!! that parking lot owned. I looked at my back right rim and my rims are of a very open design, spokes, i had solid snow over the first few inches of where they are supposed to be hollow (from pushing the car sideways through the snow). So yeah, I could see how he could have goten tons of snow everywhere under his car. Oh, it was at least 4 inches, probably more.