Turn signal switch thingy broke

Guest OhioSiGuy

Guest OhioSiGuy
I own a 94 (Technically 1993.5) Chevy S-10 Blazer 4x4 four door LT Tahoe, the turn signal thing is broke, do you know where i could get one for cheap? Untill i get it fixed I will be using the hand signals. Im thinking about just buying a new one from Autozone or something. If they still make them, I'm also looking for a boot for my Air intake thing throttle body to the long black tube/black box/air filter. That has a little whole which i fixe with duct tape, but that'll only due for so long.

Check fuses and your turn signal/flasher relay,its like $4 or so. If its the switch assembly on the steering column check the

junkyards smile.gif or auto parts store... the assembly will be expensive($50+ :confused: )I payed a $100 for mine on the CRX and they still don't work tongue.gif

But then again, nobody in Ohio uses there turn signals anyway :rolleyes:

Guest OhioSiGuy
Thanks guys, but i went out and bought the part it was in the coulmn. But thanks for teh link for the switch, i bought the thing i needed for 27 dollars from autozone. I just have to but put in. Nope this one doesn't have air bags. I swaped the one on my civic and crx already those were both broken by the owner before. That was easy but i also have a book on what to take off for the balzer, should take bout ten minutes. Thanks again guys, good advice. And yes more people shoud use their turn signal thats a pet pev of mine too, i atleast try to use hand signals, which is working ok.