wheel/tire

Guest drifter

Drifter, stop being such a cocksmooch. The only reason you've never seen Beer Guy post anything positive towards you is because I have yet to see you post a single intelligent comment. You post stupid shit on here, you're going to get flamed. Oh, and how about you try and spell A SINGLE GOD-DAMNED WORD CORRECTLY?!

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by turbotoo:

Drifter, stop being such a cocksmooch. The only reason you've never seen Beer Guy post anything positive towards you is because I have yet to see you post a single intelligent comment. You post stupid shit on here, you're going to get flamed. Oh, and how about you try and spell A SINGLE GOD-DAMNED WORD CORRECTLY?!

beaten.

drifter, apparently you measure wheels differently than the rest of the known world. the rest of us civilized folk, when refering to a wheel size speak of diameter by width.

e.g. i am getting 16x8 rims. that would translate to mean 16 inches tall (read: diameter) and 8 inches wide. using this description your 18 inch wheel and your 20 inch wheel would INFACT have 2 inches in difference. now if this is not how you measure wheel sizes, please explain how you do. include pictures please as i am a very visual learner.

however, no matter how you measure it putting large wheels on a "c4-R" would still look stupid as all hell. then, lastly, my posts are mean because i have either not had my lucky charms or my beer for the day. after having these i cheer up quite a bit.

Guest drifter

yea i found thee wheels in corvette magazine. i will try to get some pics of them on here and as soon as the wing is mounted i will get a pick of it to

and turbotoo i like to think of it as short hand ;)

kpaso hocha graemlins/finger.gif