SHO won't starty

This happened a little while ago and I am trying to keep from contacting AAA, but a few days ago I went out to head off to work ( graemlins/gay.gif ) and I went to start the car and when I went to turn the key nothing happened at all. I made sure it wasn't in drive or anything stupid like that and everything seemed to be in order and so at first I thought it was because the battery was dead, but what didn't make sense is that all the lights and everything else works it just won't even begin to turn over. So I talked to a friend who said to at least just try to jump it and even when I did that nothing happened. The car had been working fine the night before without any start up problems what so ever, anybody have any idea what the cause is? And how I could fix it? I swear I have the worst luck with cars..

Originally posted by rl:

The battery terminals are dirty. Remove them, clean them, and put them on again tight.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I did that and the car started right up graemlins/bubbrubb.gif and thanks to everybody else

- David