ac removal

SiColin

Hi i got a 94 civic ex four door. I been wanting to find ways to lighten it up and i was wondering if anyone could help me or guide me through taking out my air conditioning. If anyone knows anyone that could help me out with this I would be glad to pay anyone money to help me remove it. thanks for your time.

Colin

take it to any shop that does AC service tell them they can have it, they will probably take it from ya. Atleast take it to a shop and have them reclaim the freon, then just pull the compressor, piping and coil.

Wait a minute...What do you expect to gain by pulling the a/c? Are you doing an engine upgrade that will make the use of a/c impossible? Or do you just want to make August unbearable for yourself? Is your a/c functioning right now? If not, LEAVE IT ALONE! You'll appreciate it in a couple of months. Besides, you won't gain that much by lifting the a/c. At least not much more than big headaches. Does your car run a serpentine belt? If so, definately need a new belt, maybe a different tensioner too.