Wheel bent...who repairs?

zeitgeist57

I have a set of Mille Miglias for sale here, but slowly realizing that I really won't get a very good sale off of them. One has a bend from a curb, but still drives nicely. It just makes a bump-bump-bump in the steering wheel when you make a left turn (bend is on the inside part of the rim)

Who locally can take a look at repairing this wheel? Also, does anyone know how much it would cost? THanks!

They quoted me 95 bucks a wheel... and that was just to file down the curb rash and repaint. Then you gotta add on the remounting fee's which was like 15 bucks a tire.

Anybody know people that do a good job repairing curb rash and powder coating wheels? ;)

just a little heads up brice @ wheel medic knows all about the finish on your wheels. When we tried to straighten mine which were just like yours it ruined the finsh on the wheels due the the fake chrome spray on finish that they have. I ended up striping them and powder coating mine. Total cost was around 300 to straightn one stip 4 and powder 4. Just a heads up, sorry but i got screwed by those shitty wheels too.