PLEZZE HELP ME!!!!

Guest supermopar

Guest supermopar

ok heres my story,

---i was driving my neon to work last wed.(2/26)...my car decided to take a shit and blow a fukin head gasket..so after work that day i started takin my engine apart to replace the head gasket....a day later i finally got it back together after shaving my head and all; and fuked up the timing...so after i tried to put it in time and tried and tried again i just couldnt get it right, so i figured id take it to a shop and just have them fuk with it....but come to find out, after i tried to put in time myself....i fuked up all the valves and bent them all to shit...all the while i have no transportation and am using my friend randys (yenner) tercel to get to work...but i start my next trimester at devry next week on monday and still need to get to work

so heres the situation...i need HELP very badly and i need someone out there to either help me fix my head very quickly, or loan me their beater so i can have time to fix my car myself.....

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!...AAAHHHHHH!!!!