No fuel on one bank of cylinders???

Boost-n-Juice

'95 Chrysler LHS, 3.5 V6 - The car bogs when you go anymore than 1/2 throttle and in neutral it won't rev past 4,000 rpm, it just bogs.

So, I pulled each plug wire one by one, on the passenger side bank of cylinders each plug wire I removed made the car run rougher. So those cylinders must be working, GOOD.

On the driver side it didn't make any difference when I removed any of the plug wires. Then I stuck my hand right on the exhaust manifold and it was only "warm", where as the passengers side was too hot to touch. As I'm pulling plugs on the drivers side I can hear the spark snapping (good, we have spark)

Then I pull a plug, and it is dry and clean. I hook the plug wire to the plug I pulled out and it sparks at the tip.

So then I pull a injector plug and hook up a spare injector, to ensure it is pulsating, and it is.

Soooo, then I hook the wire back up to the injector on the car, and I can feel it pulsating. Injectors must be good, or clogged.

So basically I have fuel on one side of the motor and not the other, how is that possible??? Any ideas?

Sorry to ramble!!

Ok, so I changed the fuel filter. No luck. Same problem, BUT I think it IS actually getting fuel, but just not enough.

The reason I think this is because I noticed that when I rev it past 1/2 throttle it starts to bog and will only rev to 4,000 rpms. But when I hold it below half throttle it doesn't bog and rev's past 4,000 rpms (slowly).

I also noticed that after I sit there and rev it for a while it gets worse and worse, then I let it idle for a second and then rev it again, then it does better.

Probably the fuel pump.

So I need to find a fuel pressure tester.

Any ideas?

Off to the store I go. :rolleyes:

It does sound like a fuel pump. I know when I've had them go out they had similar problems as far as not revving past a certain rpm.. Just check the fuel pressure.

I had trouble shooting. Good luck.