ECU Connector stuck. Can't find TCU

Trouble Maker

Damnit all to hell and back. I took all the stuff apart to get to the ECU and TCU (going to replace all caps), and can't see the TCU. Anyone know where it is on my car?

Also there are three electrical pin out connectors on the ECU, got both outsides ones off, but the middel one is broken. The little tab that you depress to release the connector is broken, not there. But the part of the tab that is used to keep it in is still there. There are two little 'tabs' on the outside of the big tab on all three that are also still there on the broken one. I've been sturgling with this thing for about half an hour trying to get it out. Fingers, screwdrivers, can't get it to come out. Any tips on how to get this thing out. graemlins/doh.gif

Not yet, it got late and I have no garage. Gona work on it tommrow sometime. You've got a PM.

Actually I found a sight on pulling codes from the TCU so I'm gona reconnect my ECU tommrow and drive it a bit, hopeuflly my TCU will still have any codes that were in it before. But I still plan on taking them out sometime, maybe even tommrow still.