Looking For A Turbo

Guest DEUCE

Guest DEUCE
Does anyone have any idea what type of set up I will Need for a stage 1 Roush Mustang. I have been searching for a little bit, but I really have no idea which path to take!!!! :eek:

Guest DEUCE
Originally posted by Wease:

Did you post this on Corral or Stangnet or the like? :confused: If not, there are a couple guys on here who can help you (Rob, Brian, etc.)... smile.gif

Guest DEUCE
Originally posted by Wease:

Did you post this on Corral or Stangnet or the like? :confused: If not, there are a couple guys on here who can help you (Rob, Brian, etc.)... smile.gif

Well no, how would I get in contact with Rob, Brian, etc. I would like to top this car with a little bang. :D

the guys on corral are pretty good with turbo setups on modulars.. there is also a site jsut for turbo stangs.. when i find the link ill post it for you. the site has like 5 or so different manufacturers of turbo kits for stangs. good luck

Originally posted by DEUCE:

Does anyone have any idea what type of set up I will Need for a stage 1 Roush Mustang. I have been searching for a little bit, but I really have no idea which path to take!!!! :eek:

You need to provide more information.....What are your goals for the car? How much power are you loking to make? Is it going to be a daily driver, drag only, weekend toy? Whats your budget? Single or Twin setup? DIY setup or pre-fabbed?

The only pre-fabbed kits available RIGHT NOW are the Total Performance and Lugo's Performance single kits. Pro Turbo Kits single should be done this month and there are a few others nearing completion, For example ITS's single setup, and both Induction Concepts and Young's Performance twin setups.

if you're looking for 400+ RWHP, be sure to budget for new pistons and rods as well. the stock 4.6 internals are weak. a custom tuned chip would also be a good idea... ;)

we could be more helpful if you gave us more info... tongue.gif