wanting red flames or something

Guest stevil

Guest stevil

nebody seen 2Fast 2Furious?!? graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

i want tight flames shootin out my pimp ass exhaust tips, dark red like my car!!1! ne1 got a hook up on sum strontium chlorate/sulphate? need sum info on ignitin' an lightin' dat shit. Aaron? spark plug an hair spray? propane? 8:1 afr?

graemlins/fruit.gif

Originally posted by T.J...:

Where do you get those stickers that give you extra horsepower at?

Duh anyone knows the best bang for the buck HP wise comes from neons. License plate neon nets 8 HP and the full undercar kit gets 17-20 HP depending on model. The neons release neon gas to the atmosphere, which is sucked into the intake, giving a nos like effect, yo. Inert gases rock that way, yo. graemlins/trout.gif

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Driver:

Steve, I think you should just stick with good ol unburned fuel, realy cold flame.....purple/blueish read...almost like a rainbow, it'd suit you. tongue.gif

http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/otn/happy/thebirdman.gif

u jus jealous, cuz yo ride ain't gonna be fast and furious stylin like mine. rainbows are tight dawg, good idea!

Guest stevil
Originally posted by burgels™:

Yeah, and can somebody tell me how low I have to get my car in order to drive under semi trailers?

cut yo springs, alot. at least half yo

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Idiot Savant:

dye your hair red and drive with your head out the window. sure its not a real flame, just a flamer but whos keeping track? :D

no way, i be bizzy racin. no time fo stickin ma skull outta da windo graemlins/slap.gif

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Mitch:

The neons release neon gas to the atmosphere, which is sucked into the intake, giving a nos like effect, yo. Inert gases rock that way, yo. graemlins/trout.gif

hell yeah, good thinkin. graemlins/thumb.gif sort of like the new stuff i be sellin... colored nos. you can purge a phat green cloud of nos, or blue, orange. hell, maybe even flavor dat shit.