Grand Prix shaking

tandm

Yeah they are warped rotors. You can have them resurfaced or you can replace them. I'm not sure if you need a press to remove them or not. Hopefully Chris or someone who knows the car can tell you. smile.gif

Mine shakes pretty good as well, my buddies GTP did it to and we replaced the rotors, pads and all and it still does it, our next try is goin to be the rear rotors but I always thought it was weird that both of ours did it. Mines a 98 and his is a 97. I know that aint alot of help, just thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

When I had my GTP I also had issues with the rotors. The factory rotors were pretty bad. I bought some after market (Can't think of the make) and that seemed to help. Mine was also a 98. Just something else to check possibly is front end alignment, but if it only does it under braking that's probably not it.

Definately rotors. Alignment is almost never a factor when there is a shudder or a vibration. If it only shudders on braking, only from 30 and down, pull the rotors, and take them in to have them checked. They may not be able to surface them. Depends on how much material is left.