exhaust on a 5.0

stolen 5.0

i jus got a 90 mustang gt, it has cherry bombs on it right now and they need to come off. i jus got a off road h-pipe and gettin a cat back system tomm. where is a place to put this stuff on? i could probally do it myself, jus no garage and the only tools i have left is a spark plug tool and screwdriver

Guest mad man mikey 0212
i just got mine on too and you are more than welcome to come to my "crib" and do it here. are the headers stock? if so it will be a bitch to get it lined up. i have all the tool you need to do it, or i can recomend someone who would do it for cheep. pm me and let me know.

Guest 2001CamSS
Originally posted by 93TANG:

Nice to see you stuck with the stang world. Not to sure about the shop since I do my own work on my car. This is funny since a friend of mine just purchased a 92gt vert with cherry bombs on it. :cool: He can't wait to get them off.

Ohhhhh, you do your own work??? Thats why its sooo slow!!!!!! haha just playin!! Dont egg my house, or my car. :D:D