LS6 manifold swap?

Scotty2Hotty

Got a question for the LS1 crowd, I plan on installing the LS6 manifold on my 98 Z28. Obviously the newer LS6 manifolds don't have an EGR, so when I yank the EGR will I have to modify the PCM to make up for the lack of the EGR? Granted I plan on LS1 Edit or trying out the Diablo Predator, not sure if I am able to modify through those programs or not.

Originally posted by Sapper21B:

Someone also wants to help me with the parts install *cough John cough cough* BTW you know who has LS1 edit?

Myself and Tracy have an extra VIN on our cable. The last one was Todd's, but he sold his Formula. I think it's $250 to have your VIN added, and the cable will remain local to Columbus.

Originally posted by Got Torque.:

Myself and Tracy have an extra VIN on our cable. The last one was Todd's, but he sold his Formula. I think it's $250 to have your VIN added, and the cable will remain local to Columbus.

A -

We had this scenario when I got rid of my TA and Matt wanted to add it to replace mine. They said they couldnt remove a VIN and add a new one. "Luckily" I fried the LS1edit cable which cost 100 to replace, then we could use any 4 VIN's we wanted.. Even though I think Adam had to get it replaced too since his car programmed itself 3 times in the cable.

Originally posted by Got Torque.:

Whoever told you the Diabo was close to LS1 Edit is full of shit.

Not a chance in hell. That's kinda like saying your old Honda is almost as fast as your Z28 because they're both cars graemlins/gay.gif

I'll find out from Todd for sure and let you knwo.

Hard to get good intel about new shit over here tongue.gif Anywho if you find out my email is scottyls1@yahoo.com , I'll check it whenever I can, but knowin satelite commo it SUCKS! :mad: