integra questions

Guest nixon

Hey for anyone who knows about the integra's. I hear the integra ls has the most torque out of all the integras.....gs, rs, type r, gsr. Just wondering if thats true because if you've heard of freinkenstein engine take a engine such as the ls integra's and put a type r head on it (you have to put different parts such as headers to do this i know ) and you end up with like 210 on your engine. If you know what i'm talking about does anyone know how much a type r head goes for? because i had a guy offer to sell me on down in florida.

Yeah, big baby jesus is correct. If you're going for an LS/Vtec Engine, you won't be putting out 210. Prolly more around the 170-180 range, but around 160tq, which is the best point of this setup. The ls engine does not produce the most torque out of the integra's but it produced more low end torque, that the other engines don't have. If done right, the LS/Vtec is a great way to make power. My .02 is Go turbo on that LS!!

[ 30 August 2002, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: integranator ]

• 2 weeks later...
i have a 95 gsr head (vtec)that is about to get sent back for a core... nothing at all missing or wrong with it... needs to be cleaned... but i can get my 400 back for it so if anyone would want it they can have it for the core price... i dont give a *&^*%

We were talking before, and I still say GSR. The B18c1 is a great engine to work on. One of the strongest that honda makes. I have put a turbo on mine and I am very happy with the results I have gotten so far. Of course it is all up to you whether or not you have the money to get a GSR or LS, just a comparison. My stock GSR with Intake and Exhaust put out 150 to the wheels before turbo. I saw a LS with a 55 shot of ZEX w/ intake, header, exhast and some other mods, put down around 150-160 not sure on the exact number.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest import hesh
THE LS/VTEC IS A GREAT THING,BUT YOU GOTTA REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN'T REDLINE IT ALL THE TIME LIKE A GSR,THE BOTTOM END WASN'T MAKE FOR IT,PLUS YA NEED A GSR ECU,ALSO YOU GOT TO FIND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING WHEN THEY PUT IT TOGETHER,IF NOT SAY GOODBY TO YOUR LIL FRANKIEPOO :D:D:D