Anybody able to do a compression test?

RedLudeSH

Whats involved and where ya gonna be Saturday?? I'm gonna finishing up the Zex install on my car from 5-10 that night then may head if finished to meet up at the spot that night if your gonna be there but itll be late and prolly involve taking off my valve cover right ??? I have no idea whats involved in one :( . But if your able to that be sweet!!!

Its not hard at all. Just have to remove all the spark plugs and the fuse for the fuel pump. Then screw the tester in and crank the motor over for a couple seconds and repeat it about 5 times. And then just move on to the next one. I am going to talk to Rigsby, trborex, and see what he is doing tomorrow night to see if I am gonna be coming down. So, I will let you know probably tomorrow afternoon or send you a pm with my cell number.

thats great dude ill be tearing up my car all day tommorrow so thatd definately work if you brought it out tonight. I'll be at the meeting spot around 10:30-11:00 if the spot has changed since summer could some1 PM me thanks.