hey rl.....

Spidey2721

I need your help... I am looking to borrow erics black sho rims for a bit and need to know what spacers I need to put those on my bird. I rememberd you were going to do something with them at one time. Also were you going to sell the black mn-12 cobra Rs you had??

Later

jay

Originally posted by Spidey2721:

I need your help... I am looking to borrow erics black sho rims for a bit and need to know what spacers I need to put those on my bird. I rememberd you were going to do something with them at one time. Also were you going to sell the black mn-12 cobra Rs you had??

Later

jay

I dunno, I would look around and see if you can find a hub spacer, I know they make them because I have used them on some honduhs, its just a metal ring that pops inside the hub of the wheel so it stays tight against the cars hub. I never had black cobra r's... :confused:

Originally posted by Blackbird96:

nah jay, he painted his XR7 rims.

And what jay needs is an adapter, a hub centric ring. Spacers are dangerous on hubcentric wheels, imho.

Thats what I was talking about, I just didnt know the correct term. Discount tire would probably have them...