What to do to a Non-Turbo MK4 Supra

smokin5s

Guest badmuthrfkr

Depends on what he is trying to get out of the car.

Power wise, it's pretty much a lost cause if you don't go with a turbo kit.

Have him send me an email or get ahold of me on AIM, I'll try to point him in the right direction.

For power, do nitrous.

For handling/road course (it can be made into a nice road racer), he should look into TRD or Whiteline adjustible sway bars and some coilovers (Tein makes a nice set for close to $1000).

Otherwise, he's looking at a turbo kit, and a few thousand dollars. There are some very effective ones, and NA Supras have gotten into the 10's and well over 500 at the wheels with the stock engine.

There is also the possibility of doing a J-spec 2JZ-GTE swap, but again, he'd be looking at a few thousand dollars.

Originally posted by Master Yota:

For power, do nitrous.

For handling/road course (it can be made into a nice road racer), he should look into TRD or Whiteline adjustible sway bars and some coilovers (Tein makes a nice set for close to $1000).

Otherwise, he's looking at a turbo kit, and a few thousand dollars. There are some very effective ones, and NA Supras have gotten into the 10's and well over 500 at the wheels with the stock engine.

There is also the possibility of doing a J-spec 2JZ-GTE swap, but again, he'd be looking at a few thousand dollars.

I'm pretty sure he's just thinking about doing a few things like maybe a CAI or catback or something. He just wants like an extra 20 hp.

Hua, I gave him your email and SN.