who should I give my hard earned money to for a turbo?

fush

Okay I am about to order some supplies and after speaking to the guys that are supposed to know whats going on I am going to order a turbo (once my manifold is in hand that is). What turbo manufacturers have you guys dealt with before.

I hear while they seem to sponsor fast cars etc. turbonetics is a bitch to deal with and their stuff seems to break a lot.

The guys from innovative were VERY helpful and went out of their way helping pick the proper turbo for my application but they seem to be priced a bit higher than I was planning to spend.

How about Garret or Precison? Or does it even matter and should I just go with whats the cheapest (not a viable option but hopefully it stirs discussion).

-jeff

Guest badmuthrfkr
Originally posted by Burns more oil than Iraq:

I have a nice t 3 that spools quickly for a v6, any way I'll sell it dirt cheap but if your looking for a nice hybrid see jason at advanced imports he is good.

No.

A Garret T3/T4 will work good for you. I would go with somthing like a 50 to 54 trim, depending on what suporting mods you have. This turbo will give you mad top end. You could go with a T3, but that will only give you mid range power. It will fall on its face after that. Unless you only plan on running like 6psi of boost.