Squeeky frount Suspension

Guest cokeslop

Guest cokeslop
The noise is coming from the driver side frount so the frount left wheel. Everytime i turn the wheel it makes a squeeking noise. When the car is sitting u can push down on the fender above the wheel and the same squeeking noise is made. I have been told it could be the bushing's on the control arm or the strut mount. What do u guys think? The car is a 94 ford mustang with all stock suspension. thanks

Guest cokeslop
tuffy said its the ball joint. I dont see any white grease anywere. Can someone help install this ball joint or tell me someone that can help. also were could buy one at. thanks guys for the help

• 2 weeks later...
Guest project3.4camaro
yes. U should coat the entire front sway bar, control arm and front brake lines. U might even try and put some in the joints b/n the bushings and inside the lug nuts. just kidding. U need to check the bushings and control arms for som grease tho. u woundn't see it bc they are probably covered with rubber boots. So, if it has grease fittings, pump a little bit in there. WOuldn't hurt to check all the bolts and stuff, and tighten them up, although it prolly is a ball joint.