Gauge pillar sell and stick

Guest stvbreal

Guest stvbreal
I just talked with Zavier, great guy, knows his stuff. I basically told him they could do anything they wanted to my Evo. They are anxious to get their hands on it. So we'll see what happens. Thanks again for the info. And they are right down the street from me ! ! :D;)

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by THE MAGIC:

Right down the street?

I work right @ WCOM.

We should do lunch sometime :cool:

Well, down the street and around the way. I live in Hilliard Village Condos right off of Rome/Hilliard. I am planning on talking the day off Friday. I want to setup a time to have the turbo timer, boost controler and pillar installed that day, if they can, or if they have all the parts in that they need. Hell, I'm hoping they have an intake, downpipe and cat delete too. If so they got my cash all day long. ;) While I'm waiting swing by and pick me up. We'll do lunch. :D

Guest badmuthrfkr

Steve, if you haven't picked up a turbo timer yet, I'll sell you this GReddy I have for cheap.

Not to the point of cheap where I lose money on it though.

smile.gif

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by Hua:

Steve, if you haven't picked up a turbo timer yet, I'll sell you this GReddy I have for cheap.

Not to the point of cheap where I lose money on it though.

smile.gif

I'd need to get a wire harness for it right? From what I've heard there isn't one available for the Evo so they use an Eclipse harness and snip a jump wire? Gotta check on that. I'm sure those guys will know how to hook it up. How much?

I want something simple. I don't need all those bells an whistles.

You don't NEED a wire harness, but it simplifies things and you won't have to cut into any factory wiring. Not that cutting wiring is a big deal or anything, but you could potentially cause some expensive damage. I had a customer try to install a remote starter himself on a 02 Oddyssey. Well he drilled a hole onto the main left engine wiring harness! Ten hours of labour and about $1200 later I bet he wished he would've left it to a professional. redface.gif

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by bigbabyjesus:

You don't NEED a wire harness, but it simplifies things and you won't have to cut into any factory wiring. Not that cutting wiring is a big deal or anything, but you could potentially cause some expensive damage. I had a customer try to install a remote starter himself on a 02 Oddyssey. Well he drilled a hole onto the main left engine wiring harness! Ten hours of labour and about $1200 later I bet he wished he would've left it to a professional. redface.gif

See. That's what I'm talkin' about. tongue.gif I'm not even gonna try. I leave that to the guys who know what they're doin'. ;) How much do you think something like that is gonna cost to get installed? I'm talkin' tt, bc, and the gauge pillar egt and psi.