Major problem

Guest badmuthrfkr

Guest badmuthrfkr

I can't open the driver's side door to my Pathfinder from the inside or outside.

The door handle was pretty much frozen and I forced it open. Then I decided to close the door. I guess it didn't like that.

Now she won't open at all, or unlock all the way, seems like the lock is getting caught up on something inside the door.

If anyone has a nice warm garage, I will buy you a hotdog for letting me use it while I get mad at my door.

Thank you.

Guest bigjoe6902
Originally posted by Hua:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Turbo Prick:

I have a large geated garage.

But then again, I am a wal-mart shopper......

I'll steal you some of my moms coupons for you. </font>walmart doesnt have coupons, they price match, i use to work there :D

I have a garage, and a built in large gas heater.

Problem....can't tell where in the flying FAWK you turn the gas to the freaking heater on. It isn't where the valves for the stove, furnace, and water heater are; ugh. :( Gas line goes from the garage, runs into the wall, then that's the last you see of it.

Guest badmuthrfkr

I will have to give Howard a call.

I think I am going to pull out the front seat, then try to pull off the interior trim panel so I can get to the interior of the door.

:(

I have nothing to do today until this evening (Titans game), if you want help with it. I don't have room in my garage though so you would have to find someplace to work on it. If you don't get to it this weekend, I would be glad to meet you at my work to fix it. Later.