Weekly meets in Dayton?

DangBruhY

Then yea, that was me, I'm kinda LED nuts on my new mods. I have white LEDs fed into my hugger that are my new license plate lights. I also have some LEDs (36 of em actually) in my passenger footpegs as my turn signals that I really dig.

2599445440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

I'll hit up a joined thread here soon too, thanks for the heads up.

thats crazy man, that bike is super clean!!! When you passed me that I'd all I could think. have that same led problem as well I have 18 LEDs in each peg as turn signals and then I have six of them in my hugger as well!!!

I live in franklin so I am not far at all if you want to hook up for a quick ride one day just shoot me a pm, i spend alot of time in springboro as well so if you see a red/black 06 600rr lit up with LEDs it is more than likelly me.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you rode to Kodak today? Black CBR sitting next to that POS with the bike cover over it.

I never ride here, too many crackas fucking with shit around here. :nono:

He, yea that's me, I was wondering why I never saw a Kawi in the lots there. And yea, I've been wondering what was up with that thing covered up in the bike corral. It's not that nice, why even cover it?

Probably won't start or something....

What group do you work in, how the hell have I never met any other riders besides Hal?

thats crazy man, that bike is super clean!!! When you passed me that I'd all I could think. have that same led problem as well I have 18 LEDs in each peg as turn signals and then I have six of them in my hugger as well!!!

I live in franklin so I am not far at all if you want to hook up for a quick ride one day just shoot me a pm, i spend alot of time in springboro as well so if you see a red/black 06 600rr lit up with LEDs it is more than likelly me.

Thanks, I've been trying to get a setup together that let that bike just look a little less cluttered. The body of that CBR has been my fav for a long time, so nothing should get in the way, like that huge snowshovel thing they put on the back of it stock.

I'll def give you a message if I'm out around the area soon, I actually think I've seen you in Springboro, if not one just like it. If you go through the 741/73 intersection from time to time, that's where i've seen it.

What group do you work in, how the hell have I never met any other riders besides Hal?

I wouldn't class HAL as a rider, but yeah I know Hal. :D

HAHA...I like Hal, I'm just teasing. ;)

Chris Wilson is a member on here too and he rides the SV1000. He's an engineer. He can ride really well because I taught him how to corner.:D

Brad, Nathan just walked over to me and bullshitted for awhile. So now I DO know him. He said you were texting him about me so he came over and said,"Hey you know Brad." ....and the convo went from there.

He did say you might not have your bike for long! WHAT!!?? Marriage?

My wife married the bike too when she said "I do".

I wouldn't class HAL as a rider, but yeah I know Hal. :D

HAHA...I like Hal, I'm just teasing. ;)

Chris Wilson is a member on here too and he rides the SV1000. He's an engineer. He can ride really well because I taught him how to corner.:D

I've always seen his copper SV and heard who he was, but never met him. He keeps it clean, but doesn't seem to ride it that much. Maybe I just don't see it every time. I ride just about every day I can. Gas is nuts, and I love being able to take on a 911 Turbo and still get 40+ mpg. Plus I'm not a big kid, so the bike is like a bottle rocket with me on it.

Lots of cowbell....

have that same led problem as well I have 18 LEDs in each peg as turn signals and then I have six of them in my hugger as well

If you're talking about having a flashing problem with your LEDs, you'll need to emulate the lamp load for the timer circuit. I have some extra emulators if you want them. Don't spend $90+ for some assclown to sell you power resistors online and call them LED blinker healers or some shit like that, when what he's selling you is worth about $2 tops. I've already done the calculations to figure out the size you need, and I happen to have a couple extra if you want them.

Thanks, I've been trying to get a setup together that let that bike just look a little less cluttered. The body of that CBR has been my fav for a long time, so nothing should get in the way, like that huge snowshovel thing they put on the back of it stock.

I'll def give you a message if I'm out around the area soon, I actually think I've seen you in Springboro, if not one just like it. If you go through the 741/73 intersection from time to time, that's where i've seen it.

yep I agree I had to get rid if all that stupid stuff asap as well.

and yeh that was more than likelly me I ussualy wear the American racing Honda jacket and I have silver pinstyping on the wings.

and I already have the resistors for the LEDs and those seem to work fine. Thanks for the offer though.

id be down for a ride with you guys sunday -- ha a 14 a 10 and little 6 that should be good...

hopefully the weather holds out!

nick-do you know if that tire shop is open sunday? and how long does it take to do a tire? i called them today but like i always do i remember the questions i forget to ask during the call...

id be down for a ride with you guys sunday -- ha a 14 a 10 and little 6 that should be good...

hopefully the weather holds out!

nick-do you know if that tire shop is open sunday? and how long does it take to do a tire? i called them today but like i always do i remember the questions i forget to ask during the call...

I'd kinda like to make this a small turn out. 5-6 bikes nathan i'd love to ride with you again also. We'll keep in touch......:cool::D

tire will be in by friday and ill be gone all day saturday.

i could do it friday but i dont know when it will get in on friday... its shipping ups and that usually shows up around my house mid to late afternoon.

the sides of my tires are all good :) and its really nothing to fret about its just my middle treads are low or gone so i just can't ride in the rain, but in the dry its still good. as long as its not raining or too wet im in for the ride.

nick--ill just give them a call tomorrow and make sure to have my questions written down beforehand haha

If anyone is interested, there is a bike night June 20 from 6-whenever at Frickers in Vandalia. I might go if the weather is nice. But if I roll up and there is a bunch of Harleys like I have a feeling there will be, I'll probably turn around and find somewhere to ride instead.
That's the way it is up here too. Went by BW3's last week, & it was wall to wall HD's/choppers. I see sportbikes around town all the time.....It'd just be a matter of organizing them, although I get the distinct impression many of them are a bit squidly

That's why I pm'd Ben a couple times last week asking to pick his brain

I don't know him personally, but I just walked by him about an hour ago coming back from lunch.

You not like him? I don't know him. All I know he is scrawny. :D

He's my buddy. I was just seeing if you knew him since you worked at the same place. I have no clue what he does there. He seemed to know who you are at least. You need to talk him into getting a street bike. He's got a dirt bike that Im trying to convince him to sell since he doesnt ride it much. Tell him to get a streetbike so we will have another riding buddy. Just tell him he sucks at life if he tries to give you any crap.

I just noticed where you are from "RoethlisBurg" if that means what i think it means you should be :ban: fo' life :flingpoo: and if it isn't a reference to a certain football franchise and you are unfortunate enough to be from a town actually named "RoethlisBurg" disregard this message ;)

Brad, Nathan just walked over to me and bullshitted for awhile. So now I DO know him. He said you were texting him about me so he came over and said,"Hey you know Brad." ....and the convo went from there.

He did say you might not have your bike for long! WHAT!!?? Marriage?

My wife married the bike too when she said "I do".

Dude Nathan is just jealous because he is a so whipped by his old lady and he cant be cool like the rest of us. Man I have had my bike longer than I have had my woman. when we first started dating I told her Id never get rid of it for any woman. Lets put it this way...if anything is leaving my possesion, it would be the old lady over the bike...but my old lady is cool with me and my toy so no problems... Tell Nathan he is a RETARD.

I wouldnt mind riding this weekend but isn't it supposed to rain Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully, Dustin and I will be mounting my new tires on the bike this weekend so I dont know If I will have them scuffed up enough to hang with you crazy kids. Most likely, I probably wont do any hard riding this weekend, if the weather is nice, till I get the new tires broke in.

Myzon26, I know what you are thinking and I am with you...

I just noticed where you are from "RoethlisBurg" if that means what i think it means you should be :ban: fo' life :flingpoo: and if it isn't a reference to a certain football franchise and you are unfortunate enough to be from a town actually named "RoethlisBurg" disregard this message ;)
Steelers fan my whole life baby!!! :D

Buddy of mine from Springboro just offered me his rearsets like you got here, when I rode down to his place a couple weeks ago.....Just gotta find out how much he wants for them, and get back down to pick them up. I don't think his have quite as many LED's though, but at least they're amber so they'll match the 'Bird better

2599445440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg