Weekly meets in Dayton?

DangBruhY

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jarvis i think i saw you crusing on 75 yesterday not gunna lie. do you have the leds laid into your hugger? i saw you were in springboro as well and that is where i saw the bike get on 75 at.

oh and btw post up a just joined thread so everyone knows you are here!

Then yea, that was me, I'm kinda LED nuts on my new mods. I have white LEDs fed into my hugger that are my new license plate lights. I also have some LEDs (36 of em actually) in my passenger footpegs as my turn signals that I really dig.

2599445440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

I'll hit up a joined thread here soon too, thanks for the heads up.

Good upgrade :D honda ftw

Hell yes, I love that thing...

My SV was fun for a while, but I done just about everything I could to it, from normal bodywork to PowerCommander and even gutting and resnorkling the damn intake duct, and it was time to move on. My friend wrecking it was not quite what I had in mind, but it worked out.

And for the other guy with the LED mods on his CBR, I wish I had talked to him before I did all my LED crap, because low and behold, all my blinkers stopped working just like everyone said they would when I took all the lamps out, so I had to make my own lamp emulators at work before I could ride properly again....

And for the other guy with the LED mods on his CBR, I wish I had talked to him before I did all my LED crap, because low and behold, all my blinkers stopped working just like everyone said they would when I took all the lamps out, so I had to make my own lamp emulators at work before I could ride properly again....

this should be the right guy...01929rr

he rode with us this past sunday.. black and yellow cbr. it looks awesome how he did it!!

haha speaking of which, nick i looked at my back tire closely today since im getting ready to get rid of it.

i noticed some slight blistering or peeling (not sure of the right word) but when the racers come back and the side portion of their tire is all tore up from riding so hard leaned over...

it wasn't to that extent but i could see a slight remnants of it purty cool

speaking of which, where is a good place to burnout an old never going to be used again tire...

Oh it gets way worse on the track. I remember I had balls of rubber rolled up all over the place on the sides of my tire. Was really cool. It's hard to do that on the street because of the temps, but I've experienced some feathering before on the sides when street riding. It's a neat feeling to see that you're getting it on like that for sure. :cool:

A buddy of mine with a turbo eclipse is on SRD. His name is Brad. He's worked with me since 1999 practically. He said he just went to some meet and met a few good guys. Wonder if you were one of them. :dunno: He's not a trouble making type guy so I'm sure he probably doesn't do any SRD meets because he hates ricers. He's sponsored so he does have to go to a certain amount of meets/shows I think.

Nope, I wasn't there. It's been years since I been to a SRD meet.

I'm definitely in for an upcoming ride, so I'll be checking back here to see when it's set up. I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'm game after that. You're right, those strips have to go, so I guess I'm obligated now....

So what's the outcome of this thread so far? Are there actually any meets worth going to in the Dayton area?

And in case everyone knows but not me, what's the deal with the downfall of QS&L? What did I miss about that place?

I say we just plan to get together on a certain date... Meet up and ride to a meet, like QS&L. Hang out there for an hour or so, then go backroading.

It would be cool if this happened every week... I probably wouldn't be able to make them every time, but I could make a few.

Nope, I wasn't there. It's been years since I been to a SRD meet.

I told him what you drive and that you're from Huber and he instantly said your screen name. He said he's talked to you before and offered to help with something for your ride before. Then I showed him this thread and he said,"Yep, that's him". He agreed that the Huber meets are retarded. He also told me about Knights of Speed, so now I know what KOS means. ;)

I asked him what kind of fella you were and he said you seemed like a nice guy. I said "bullshit!" :p;)

Apparently you have never been to White Castle....:bow:

You are correct, nor will I ever go there. :puke:

I don't know him personally, but I just walked by him about an hour ago coming back from lunch.

You not like him? I don't know him. All I know is he is scrawny. :D

:lol: If it's the same guy I know. He's pretty cool. If he's dating the same girl, scrawny or not...I'd like to be in his shoes...

haha.. now thats what i call in and out!!

Yeah and burning the whole way through...:monkeypoo: