Weekly meets in Dayton?

DangBruhY

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another place to hang is at Kil-Kare. They have Two-Wheel Tuesdays every other week. I was out the a few weeks ago and met a few guys that were into trackdays all over the US. Also met a guy that is a Parts Unlimited Dealer along with his other business. Nick knows that I am into all kinds of bikes including vintage Kaws and Urals. Not much into the Harleys. If anyone wants to meet up one evening somewhere I am in and I don't really like riding the back roads after the sun goes down.

We could also do a "wrenchfest" one weekend or Friday evening and have a cookout plus if anyone needs something done on their bikes the resident experts can help them out.

yea.. i go to kk alot, mainly on thurs. but ive been a few times on tues!

a wrenchfest/cookout sounds awesome!! we should def. do that.. but who's house??

brad- you gonna go to frickers tomorrow night??

Dude Nathan is just jealous because he is a so whipped by his old lady and he cant be cool like the rest of us. Man I have had my bike longer than I have had my woman. when we first started dating I told her Id never get rid of it for any woman. Lets put it this way...if anything is leaving my possesion, it would be the old lady over the bike...but my old lady is cool with me and my toy so no problems... Tell Nathan he is a RETARD.

for the fact that she HAS her own bike.. i'd sure hope she wouldnt want you to get rid of yours!! thats a double standard. hopefully she will join me/ us soon

for the fact that she HAS her own bike.. i'd sure hope she wouldnt want you to get rid of yours!! thats a double standard. hopefully she will join me/ us soon

Yeah she is cool with bikes. Nathan is just gay. I need to start teaching Mandy to ride soon when Dustin and I finish gwtting the jetting straightened out on that lil 250.

im good for another early(ish) meet time.

what do you say 10 at the dairy mart on 35? tentatively speaking of course.

also for KK--dont you have to have some sort of weird kill switch set up to be able to run there?

I dunno about weird. Just a kill switch, attached to you. Some guys go as cheap as putting a little eye bolt in the kill switch with a lanyard off it.

Others buy a switch and hardwire it in.

Basically they just want you to have a kill switch so if you wreck the bike turns off as you're falling off.

It's 30% chance. That means no rain more than 90% of the time. Plus you can't judge that far ahead with todays meteorologists. :nono: They suck!

I'm down for a 11am ride.

Not sure if I'm on for this one or not. I'm taking the boy down to ride dirt one day this weekend.

Brad, Nathan might get mad at you if I tell him you said he was a RETARD AND GAY. :lol:

Its cool I tell him that all the time. You have my permission and Im sure he will make up some story about me again like he did with getting rid of the bike....which will never happen...I'm actually trying to convince the old lady why I need another bike haha...I've always wanted an RC51...all that bottom end torque and the sound from those pipes=sweetness.

We could also do a "wrenchfest" one weekend or Friday evening and have a cookout plus if anyone needs something done on their bikes the resident experts can help them out.

That's an AWESOME idea guys....Warms the 'ol heartstrings!! ;) That's the kind of camaraderie these boards should be all about....MAJOR thumbs up & hope you make it happen!! thumb.gif Dayton's steppin' up big time on here lately!!

And what's SATO Nick? SuperHawks & TL1000's also sound very sweet....Love those V-twins/pipes!!

Nick, I caught Hal today, and told him I ran into this guy Nick on a riders' forum. I also mentioned that you said he's not much of a rider, and he said he'd have to straighten you out.

This sounds like it could be fun....:popcorn:

Nick, I caught Hal today, and told him I ran into this guy Nick on a riders' forum. I also mentioned that you said he's not much of a rider, and he said he'd have to straighten you out.

This sounds like it could be fun....:popcorn:

:lol: New guys a trouble maker.