Can anyone work on Jet Skis?

copperhead

I may be getting a Bombardier Sea-Doo that does not run. The guy that has it does not know what's wrong with it, but claims its blown up. Can anyone here troubleshoot those things, and and help me fix it? I don't know much about marine engines.

I think it is an 800cc, and it's a 2 cylinder

thanks

It is based off of a Bombarier snow mobile engine, if it is blown up, it is because it wasn't being cooled. I doubt it is blown up, but it is possible. Give me symptoms and I can probably tell you what is wrong.

Guest powers
2 stroke is very simple. I may have a broken rod which is easily repairable. no problem to big. pm me if you buy it and i can advise you as to what to do.

Originally posted by Akula:

It is based off of a Bombarier snow mobile engine, if it is blown up, it is because it wasn't being cooled. I doubt it is blown up, but it is possible. Give me symptoms and I can probably tell you what is wrong.

i havent been able to test it yet, and the guy that owns it is a dipshit, so right now it could be anything wrong with it, i just dont know yet