88 ninja 600r f/s

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

I am selling my bike, i bought it like 2 or 3 months ago as something i could learn how to ride on. I was going to fix it and sell it at the end of summer but i have no idea where to start on fixing it and have no money to do anything to it so...im selling it.

It looks pretty good, some scrapes here and there but nothing huge that stands out. The problems i am having with it are that after it warms up, it starts missing below 5000rpm and above 7000rpm. Also, first thing in the morning if i start it and take it out, it runs perfect until it warms up, no missing. Tires are good on it and the previous owner put a vance and hines exhaust on it.

I am asking 1200 obo

Email me for questions, pictures or video to hear exhaust at scaslow@insight.rr.com

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

forgot to mention some jackass*cough* put a screw that was too long through the fairing into the gas tank so i have only been putting in a gallon at a time...instead of draining it and fixing the hole?

shut up jon

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

1000obo? really want to get rid of this bike soon...i hate having a loan over my head...make offers if you feel its too high...

I have pics if someone would like to host them for me?

[ 17. June 2004, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Im Josh ]

Guest Pimpin' the Jag
ok, well i just got back from hinds, they said they could give me 800 trade in so...800 will be the asking price. Cell phone is 614 832 1292.......buy this thing!