Car audio equipment

accordh22

Ok I think my need for bump has gone. So Im getting rid of my great sounding setup.

Rockford Fosgate 301M 900 watt mono sub amp- Bought in february from best buy with 4 year warranty gain never above 1/3- $175obo have reciept for $235

12" Audiobahn AW125T- dual 4 ohm. 5 months old sounds great with above amp. Comes in single 12" box- $100obo

12" Kicker Comp- dont know the age but its one of the older ones. Its the 12c 8 ohm Still hits very hard. No box- $45

Optima yellow top battery like new condition-$100

Alpine 3218 9 band eq/amp 40x2 but runs 4 speakers has rca inputs, speaker line inputs and two rca outs or 4 speaker line outs. Worked great when pulled has been in my closet for about 2 years.- $50obo

Can get pics of anything if interested.

Originally posted by accordh22:

I only have one audiobahn and no I cant go 75. I paid that much for it 5 months ago and thats without the box and the sub has only been used for about 2-3 months.

If You'll go down some on the price for the amp I'm interested in purchasing both the amp and Audiobahn/box. The amp seems to be selling cheap in a lot of places, but with your 4 year warranty I think you have the better deal. If you think we can work something out for the both then you have yourself a deal smile.gif Shoot me an email and we'll get in touch on the phone! Even if you aren't willing to come down on the amp I'm a definite on the speakers.

paulbienvenu@columbus.rr.com

[ 07. July 2004, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Slo-C5 ]