1997 GSX-R 600 SOLD

BDHG940

The bike is nice and runs great. It has 13k on it and is blue with white. Has D & D exhaust(carbon fiber), jet kit, rear seat delete, and K & N. Only this is that it fell over in the grass and scraped up some of the stickers on the left faring. I am working on getting new ones so it is back to really nice condition. Other than that, the bike is great. If interested, pm me or leave questions on here.

[ 12. July 2004, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: BDHG940 ]

I will shoot some pictures today when I get back home later along with pricing. Jimmy, I'm not to interested in the BMW trade, but I have a friend that might be, his name is Luke.

Sorry for not getting the pictures up today I got really busy. I will take some shots of the bike tomorrow, but I am going to detail the entire bike and fix anything that I wouldn't be happy with if I was going to be riding it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest infamous me 235

if i had my car back, and had that money, i'd take it. but i must see what the price is going to be when i get my car back.

(((Saving Bonds + Saving's Account + Checking Account..........)))

If you have this bike still and I finally have my car (2 weeks, supposively) then i'm probably going to get this bike.

Guest stevil

This bike is sold, I think...

I went to work today, wrote down all the info to show a co-worker (who used to have a GSX-R) too see what he thought. Another guy saw what I wrote down, and told me "hey man, that bike is sold". I guess he looked at it a week ago and somebody else bought it before he could.