Re-Painting AGAIN

Big Chief201

Yota and I were out riding last night and making a turn into a parking lot and BAM! Down goes the bike in some gravel:(. Considering I just painted my bike I was highly pissed off:mad:. I'm perfectly fine, the bike on the other hand has some nasty gouges in her:nono:. My schedule will go like this:

• Day 1: Sand, Fiberglass, and Prep
  • Day 2: Shoot and work out any imperfections
  • Day 3: Clear, Buff, and Polish

Any help to get this bitch done by Friday night would be fantastic. I'll have beers and will make some burgers.... you know you want to help :-)

Yea, that was reallly shitty. I went back and looked at that turn, there was a pile of gravel about 3 inches tall with a nice front tire slide through it. Really sucks man, but youre ok and somehow didnt touch a body part the the pavement at all... Still amazed by that. I ma be able to help tomorrow. Im starting a new job tonight at applebees.

Yea, that was reallly shitty. I went back and looked at that turn, there was a pile of gravel about 3 inches tall with a nice front tire slide through it. Really sucks man, but youre ok and somehow didnt touch a body part the the pavement at all... Still amazed by that. I ma be able to help tomorrow. Im starting a new job tonight at applebees.

Ohhhhh!!!! Which Applebees????? Ohio Riders hookup at Applebees????? :lol:

yota is gonna be eatin good in the neighborhood!!!

We gotta do a OR raid on the Applebees to help break yota in on his new job. Satan?

haha. They are required to start me serving, so the guy said i will serve for a day or two, then be behind the bar. I will let you know once im officially bartending... then bring on the RAID!! :D