LeaveAMark.org - July 12th & 13th

Casper

Not trying to be an ass or nothing, but this quote from that website " Real people embracing a real God to make a real difference in our world " is kinda shitty..... "real god" ...... thats a pretty hefty statement to make.... as other faiths do not have a real god?

Not trying to be an ass or nothing, but this quote from that website " Real people embracing a real God to make a real difference in our world " is kinda shitty..... "real god" ...... thats a pretty hefty statement to make.... as other faiths do not have a real god?

I don't see it that way personally. But my views on religion are skewed. I believe there is a God, one God. I believe all religions are correct. There is no wrong religion. Everybody's praying to the same God, just in different ways and forms.

I don't see it that way personally. But my views on religion are skewed. I believe there is a God, one God. I believe all religions are correct. There is no wrong religion. Everybody's praying to the same God, just in different ways and forms.

I also believe that, but they could have said "our god" or something of that nature.... Most people that are followers of some sort of faith believe that their god is the only god and all others are wrong.... that is how I took the "real god" statement, I'm not nocking anyones faith just that most not all christian religion's and faiths will striaght up tell you that everyone else's religion is wrong. I see all faiths as a multi lane highway to the same god, so I see your point also.

my dads a free will baptist pastor ,we rode our bikes down there last year for the pancake breakfast......but didn't go on the long rides that they were doing

some long routes - some short ones too....not a whole lot of sport bikes