WTB: 5.0L parts

MrMeanGreen

I'm looking for just the basics, intake and exhaust. If I can find some suspension parts for handling, I'm possibly interested in those too.

Dwane, PM me a price on the exhaust, springs/shocks/struts, and tail pipes. I believe my car to be four lug, so your rims won't work.

Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

If I can find some suspension parts for handling, I'm possibly interested in those too.

If you truly want that car to handle, you'll need a good, aftermarket k-member that actually has good geometery. Don't piss around with just springs and shocks.

Originally posted by BC Xtreme:

That MARCH ram air kit I have makes a pretty big difference, especially on a cool night.

Yeah, but look at the picture, you gotta cut half of the front end apart. ;):D

And Anthony's car is an AOD, so no clutch parts for him.

Originally posted by copperhead:

If you truly want that car to handle, you'll need a good, aftermarket k-member that actually has good geometery. Don't piss around with just springs and shocks.

Wow, you really are retarded. It was just rumored, and I just shrugged it off. But now, I trully believe you are mentally challanged. You ought to be smacked for talking shit about a car you know nothing about. Stick to your Toyota trucks, and never leave that realm.

With that said: For those of you who were at Beaver Run last year, remember how my car handled? Eric? Jesse? Even my instructor was amazed at how it handled. Guess what: stock suspension and k-member. The only change was 17x9 Cobra R wheels. I was hugging the ass-end of Jesse's S4 through the turns. Granted, he dusted me on the straight aways... but that's a whole different story. Mustang's have great stock suspension. Now if you want to hook during drag racing if you're actually producing power, that's a pickle. If you're actually going to get out and race it all the time, yeah worry about changing the control arms, switching to coil-overs, subframe connectors, etc. But for just good handling and cruising, the car is great. Being a convertable, it already has extra bracing, making it more rigid. Heavy, but rigid. As always, we'll be more then happy to do anything you want out at our shop (little advertising there, haha).

for handling, get some racecraft or steeda springs and some qa1 shocks and struts, then it will handle. tubular k-member is nice for drag racing, u'll lose 35-50 lbs off the front end depending which one u get.

and anthony, don't waste ur time on a bbk cold air intake. if anything get an anderson power pipe. but u would do fine with a k&n filter in ur stock box. dyno proven more power then sticking a cone filter after ur maf