a ride

Zoner1320

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely some good roads south of Canton. I'm sure we could take a route down towards Coshocton and meet up with Kawi Kid and some of the Columbus crew.

Dweezel took us south on 9/39/36 to Coshocton last weekend. VERY good roads.......Some nice roller coaster twisties!!

I am going to be in Kent on saturday morning to early afternoon you guys wanna make this a two day adventure get a hotel then ride back on sunday after noon or do a ride on saturday and then on another on sunday? I am down for whatever

I am going to be in Kent on saturday morning to early afternoon you guys wanna make this a two day adventure get a hotel then ride back on sunday after noon or do a ride on saturday and then on another on sunday? I am down for whatever

i would prefer to ride back that same day....funds are a lil low as of right now so i dont really want to pay for a telly...

How about hang out/grab beers saturday in Kent and ride on Sunday? We could meet up, take 43 down to the Atwood region, do the lap around the lake, then take 183 to 172 back to 44 then back to Kent.

That would work for me. Then I could work Saturday morning and make some money.

I drive to New Hampshire to pick up my son for the summer so I am out for the next 6 weeks BUT.... I ride down south at least twice a month and know some really nice routes. The ones I have will take you all the way to the river and will probably rack 350 miles or more on your rides but they are worth it. A really good route is 212 East from Bolivar' date=' 151 East, 9 South to wherever you want after that. I have a detailed route that will take you to a nice 'hole in the wall' diner right on the Ohio River that makes great food and is pretty cheap. It's a nice place to take a breather and grab some grub before heading back North. Like I said before expect a few hundred miles but with the elevation changes and switchbacks it is totally worth it.[/quote']

That's a good route. I've done it in the reverse direction.

Cool. In the meantime, we could maybe ride up to QSL Valley view this Wednesday. I gotta finish some crap on my bike (radiator flush, safety wire,etc..), but I could have that done by tomorrow.

I'm down if I have my bike back. Fvcking Midwest still doesn't have it done...unbelieveable

Walther Thats really cool I like that idea, but that depends on Cbus? I would really like to hear from them to make further arrangements

You'll find that I'm full of really cool ideas. However, society just hasn't quite caught on to how cool they really are.

Yeah I am in the same boat We are just truely unfortunate to be so misunderstood. Maybe its because we have too complex of minds for people to see how awsome we really are. I would right to the congressman to convey my ideas but I can't speak moron

So I know it will be hard to get people together with the NKY ride going on but why not plan to leave Kent at like 1230pm ride south on 43 to 332 until dark get a cheap hotel i am talking like outhouse for a bathroom cheap and ride the hell out of the curvy roads of WV. Its only like 5 hours away. I mean I am very flexible if we don't make it that far then thats cool