CAMARO 10 SPOKE WHEELS

Guest white//ss

Guest white//ss
Set of painted camaro 10 spoke wheels for sale. The wheels are very clean and in perfect condition. Would like $300 for the wheels. SLP is selling them for 400 not including shipping and handling. Email me at gaff_faulk@hotmail.com if interested.

Originally posted by white//ss:

Set of painted camaro 10 spoke wheels for sale. The wheels are very clean and in perfect condition. Would like $300 for the wheels. SLP is selling them for 400 not including shipping and handling. Email me at gaff_faulk@hotmail.com if interested.

Are they white like your car, or standard silver paint?

Guest white//ss
GILLBOT, Next week I will be in Dayton all day on the 15th for a seminar from 8:30 to 4:30 downtown. Are you free that day sometime after 4:30?

Yeah, I don't believe my work schedule has naything special on the 15th.

Ant, thanks for the offer but I have drag wheels with tires all mounted up as of this morning. Not how I wanna leave the car set but it will do, I just need street shoes for driving to norwalk! ;)

Guest white//ss
gillbot Did you want to meet Thursday (4-15)to look at the rims? I am booked until 4:30 and I will be in downtown Dayton, (Sinclair). Do you want to meet somewhere downtown?

Guest white//ss
I-70 East back home. Where do you want to meet? Also, do you have tires for the rims? If you dont, I have 3 Goodyear F-1's in pretty good condition. I did have them sold to another person but they are moving very slow. Let me know if you are interested in them.

i thought they were included with the wheels, that's what you said in the email I got a while back.

If you'll be on I-70, I'll meet you somewhere near there. I'm at exit 36. got a number I can reach you at tomorrow? I'll call and set it up.

Guest white//ss
No I dont have a number where I can be reached tomorrow. I will be at seminar for work. Maybe we will have to make it another time. It is 9:38pm now I will check back before I leave in the morning to see if you have responded and have left directions.

Guest white//ss
work number is 614-645-6679. I am there from 7:00 to about 4:30. If you dont reach me at my desk do leave a message and I will call you back or you can just call back whatever you want to do. My job pulls me away from my desk frequently.

Guest white//ss
gillbot we didnt make it out Saturday so I didnt call to meet up with you. We can reschedule when you want too. I know you said you were not in a hurry with the upcoming house so let me know something when you can.

Guest white//ss
gillbot, i can mail you the lug covers or i can meet you some evening this week. let me know what you want to do. if you want me to amil them send your address to the hotmail account or call me.