FS: WRX Parts

integranator

I have a set of brand new Perrin Fuel rails (Black), they have never been installed.......Paid $489.00.........price $410 Shipped!

Next on the chopping block is a JDM takeoff (STIv7) Rearend subframe. This is one of the big differences between all WRXs and STIs....It has the melt sleve bushing instead of just rubber, like the WRX has......The bushings alone are $112 from Rallispec.

Has never been installed on the car either (its pretty big and heavy).

Paid $310..........................................Cost on this is $250 Shipped!

(this is a bolt on replacement and has factory exhast hanger)

Last but not least is a set of Org. STI fog lamp covers (Solid)for an 02. These have never been on the car and still in the factory box. They are Silver in color and need a good home.

Paid way too much for them..................Your price is $100 Shipped!

(Pending)

All prices include shipping to the 48 states and anything outside of that I'll have to look into. Pickup would work too, i attend BGSU south of Toledo, Oh. I will be in Columbus at the OVR Autox this Sunday (4/18) so if either of these work, great!

Please reply or PM if you have any questions...I can't take PayPal so please keep that in mind and I'll ship after the payment has been made, or we can do it locally.